Today is the second and the last day of the defence seminar in SriLanka. Addressing the seminar Swamy proposed 8 proposals on maintaining close relationship and reconciliation between Sinhala majority and Tamil minority community people of this country.
01. Proposals for the reconciliation cannot be implemented from outside. SriLankans should involve bringing proper solution. India, United Nation and European Union cannot forcibly impose solution on SriLanka.
02. 13th + amendment have been partly accepted in the parliament due to this solution to be announced in two ways.
03. Correction to be implemented in the amendment of this country which would help to create best provincial council system in SriLanka. Powers to be separately divided to the central and provincial council governments.
04. Constitution of the country should include independent ruling in the country.
05. Provincial council police owns powers to protect common discipline in the country. However reserve police and the military personals would work under the central government.
06. Central government would appoint special magistrates for the districts. These magistrates would own powers to reconsider the judgment of provincial magistrates.
07. SriLankan government should not work according to religion. SriLanka is a Buddhist nation but it would help to protect all the religion of this country.
08. Tamil and Sinhala community people are from same family generation. They won relationship in the history and cultural affairs. Two languages were based on Bramin language.
Tamil people need to be resettled in the areas where the Sinhala majority community people live and majority Sinhala community people need to be resettling in the areas where minority community Tamil people live. Government need to encourage this activity and also need to grant proper security.
Swamy also went on to say, President Mahinda Rajapaksa owns the proud on defeating terrorism in the country. SriLankan army has achieved historic victory in the country.
In the earlier stage LTTE organisating involved in the drug trafficking and illegal weapons transportation. This organization involved in many murders in the country. Future Indian government would grant its support to maintain close relationship with SriLanka.
Majority of Indian people stage protest against Indian government on supporting the US resolution passed against the SriLanka at the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva. Many people hope to mislead the victory of SriLanka against terrorism.
Through feeling Tamil people are enjoying this freedom in this country. I’m happy about their present situation. LTTE killed all the Tamil leaders work for the democracy. LTTE own power in the land, air and sea. This was the biggest threat towards India.